Monday, April 14, 2008

Go Falcons!

Air Force had their spring football game last Saturday and Matt did an AWESOME job!!! This is Matt (#16) getting one of his many first downs... He also had some nice blocks and a SWEET touchdown!

Matt's parents also came out but somehow all of our pictures with them ended up on their camera, so this is just Matt & I after the game... which was rather cold, despite the sunny skies.

Not a lot of football studs would roll up their sleeves and help out with the dishes like Matt did at the Nichols' house the next day.

After we finished the dishes we got to hang out just a little longer before having to leave for the airport... just another great weekend in Colorado!
Photo credit goes to CHASE for this one! (See Chase?)

3 comments:

Jodie said...

It was fun to see you guys. I got in trouble from my 7 yr old for accidentally deleting the picture of Matt and the boys. If Matt's parents took a picture of them, will you please let me know and I'll send them my email address! Thanks!

Angie said...

you guys are too good looking to be allowed! I love it. That last pic is a good one!

Sarah said...

cute blog! i'm glad to know you're on here. you guys are the cutest couple together! i just have to tell you :)