Thursday, April 10, 2008

Guess who came to Joshie's birthday party?

COSMO!!!
Cosmo & I are good friends so he did me the hugest favor and came over to celebrate my little brother Josh's 3rd birthday. This is how Joshie felt about it:

All of the little neighborhood kids & cousins came over in their blue to celebrate--super cute! Little Alice even had a little BYU cheerleader costume. It was so fun! We took pictures of all the kids with Cosmo in front of "Y Mountain." (And yes, we most definitely played "pin the Y on the mountain.")

He even brought the Cosmobile!

One final hug... I wish I had a picture of just Gabey Baby and Cosmo (without all the kids)--he LOVES "Mahmo" and has been carrying around pictures of Cosmo ever since the party.

Oh, and in case you were worried about my domesticity (you know, the whole "100%" thing), check out these footballs! Oreo cheesecake truffles, thank you very much.

SOME of that domesticity HAS to transfer over to cleaning... right?

3 comments:

Ginger said...

Hey Matt! And Ashlee! You don't know me Ashlee (sorry if I am spelling your name wrong) but I went to high school with your fiance. We were pretty good friends back in the day. Congrats on getting engaged! My husband and I have a blog if you ever feel like checking it out it's gingandty.blogspot.com You two make a really cute couple:)

Anonymous said...

Very cute footballs. That was very nice of you! :) I especially liked the pin the Y on the mountain part.

I put up some new posts. I think you'll like my golf post. Oh, and is that a 'blue steel' face?

Love you sis!

Angie said...

you have connections, ash! That is impressive. As are the little footballs.