Thursday, April 3, 2008

When people love each other, they get a blog.

Matt’s comment the other day after checking out some of our family members’ and friends’ blogs: “When people love each other, they get a blog.” Pretty sure he was mostly being kidding, but then he kept bringing it up & I realized it would actually be a good way for his family to get to stay posted on his life (seeing as it takes him an average of 2 weeks to respond to their questions on the family website, despite logging on every day). Plus, my family will want us to have one sooner or later…

So, Matt, I love you! Here's your blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute blog sis! love you!

Laci said...

Ok you guys are so cute! Im so glad you have a blog! Now no more myspace :)

Brein said...

I'm excited to see you guys on here! I think Laci started a family phenomenon! You are darling and thanks for checking up on Grams when your here, she loves it and talks about it for weeks!